Training Designed for You
We Help You SucceedOne size doesn’t fit all. Radley offers a variety of training options to meet your unique needs; remote and on-site training is available for all Radley products. We focus on ensuring you’re comfortable with your new software and hardware.
Our comprehensive Standard training is included with your implementation. During your training, whether in-person or web-based, we cover the functionality of your software and use of the basic hardware components.
Radley’s training solutions meet your needs now, and in the future. If your company requires additional training services during or after the initial product implementation, standard training can be extended and/or supplemental training can be performed. This is the perfect solution should you have staff turnover, or require more in-depth instruction on specific software functions.
Support: We're Here to HelpCount on Radley’s in-house Support team for help with software, solutions and hardware; just contact us by phone, email or use the convenient Customer Portal. Our team in Grand Rapids, MI is here to address questions related to our Data Collection products, while our Southfield, MI office supports our EDI software. With decades of combined IT and EDI/WMS/MES knowledge, you can rely on our experience, expertise and commitment to solve any issues that may arise, so you can get back to doing business.
The Radley Advantage
- Over 600 customers worldwideProven results across many industries
- 40+ Years' ExperienceYou can count on our expertise
- Dedicated Project ConsultantYour point person for implementation
- Customized Needs AssessmentThe just-right solution for your business
- Standard Implementation MethodologyOur step-by-step process for your success
- On-Going Training OptionsMeeting your needs now and in the future
- Knowledgeable Technical SupportWe'll get you up & running again—fast