iR*EDI utilizes a job scheduler that simplifies communication setup. The Scheduler is an application that controls the scheduling and execution of all jobs requiring unattended processing. Job scheduling is automated on a flexible, user definable basis. Any standard communications required is supported; including Point-to-Point, FTP, HTTP/s, FTPs, Bisync, AS2, etc.
- Jobs can be scheduled and submitted to the scheduler directly from iR*EDI.
- Automated scheduling is available for all communications, printed reports, and system processing, such as data purges. Automated retry attempts in the event of a communications or processing failure.
- The job can execute immediately, or be scheduled to run at a later time. User profiles can be configured with email addresses. Notifications of a job's success or failure status can be sent to an email address upon job completion, and can include audit logs and/or reports.
- Multiple tasks within a single job executed based on success/failure of prior tasks
- Global tasks can be defined to be included in multiple jobs.
- Recurring execution of jobs by time, day of week, with frequency control
- Complete job history of communications, application logs, reports and status
- Using built in security functions, users can be restricted to initiating only jobs they defined, or access can be granted to initiate all jobs within a defined access group.
- Online help in PDF format is provided.