Industry: Automotive & Transportation
Radley Solutions for Automotive, Railroad & Ship ManufacturersDespite recent gains for the manufacturing industry as a whole, automotive and transportation manufacturers still face steep challenges. Stricter environmental regulations coupled with fluctuations in factors driving demand—including government budgets, consumer incomes and the overall global economy—lead to pressures to control costs and increase factory efficiencies. How do manufacturers balance the need to maintain traditional models of production in the short term while moving toward the new technologies of the future?
Radley software solutions bring together the Internet of Things (IoT) to help you gain control of your business processes, adding visibility, productivity and efficiency while reducing labor and production costs.
With Radley You Can...
- Monitor and track product movement with RFID
- Streamline production with Containerization & Kitting
- Trace data from receipt to finished goods & delivery
- Track containers to optimize, control & protect assets
- Automate daily EDI processes
- Generate Industry- or Partner-Compliant Labeling
- Collect Labor metrics to improve production planning
- Increase visibility to your supply chain
Our platform of EDI, Manufacturing & Warehouse products can be implemented as stand-alone solutions or seamlessly integrated to your ERP or business system. Replace hand written logs and reports with real-time data while automating processes and reducing errors. Radley products are configurable to your business processes and scalable to your unique needs.
MMOG/LE Board Member
Read a Case Study
Easing the Pain of Overseas Expansion
Our in-house team brings years of consulting, training and implementation experience to your project to guide you every step of the way, with an up-front Statement of Work and no hidden costs.
Success within the Automotive & Transportation IndustryHere are some of the companies which rely on Radley:
- • American Railcar Industries, Inc
- • Cadillac Casting, Inc
- • Cummins Engine
- • Dana Spicer Heavy Axle
- • Durham Manufacturing Company
- • Empire Die Casting
- • Firestone Polymers
- • Hitachi Automotive
- • Olympic Steel, Inc
- • Pacific Steel Casting Company
- • Sigma International
- • Suminoe Textile America
- • Victor Plastics
- • Yamada North America