Talk to a Product Specialist at
Task ManagementDirect your Workforce
Maximize EfficiencyWorkers complete replenishments, put-aways, consolidations, cycle count and picks in a logical sequence, simultaneously. Tasks are efficiently combined, and sequenced to reduce deadheading, wait and wasted time.
- Consolidate workflows and interleave tasks to increase warehouse productivity
- Create tasks based on priority, security level, work zones, equipment requirements and more
- Control the release and allocation of orders, replenishments and other warehouse activities
Monitor Tasks & Manage DataRadley’s solutions seamlessly integrate with your ERP or backend system. Automatically validate data, generate notifications and error alerts and, if necessary, escalate tasks.
Find out how Radley’s Task Management can improve the speed, accuracy and efficiency of your warehouse. Contact a Radley Product Specialist today.
- Directed Picking, Put-Away & Replenishment
- Configurable to Your Process
- Integrates to ERP/Business System
- Task Consolidation & Interleaving
- Real-Time Visibility & Alerts
- Collect & Monitor Task Data
- Know When & Where Tasks Are Completed, & By Whom
- Manual/Automatic Task Release & Allocation
- Run from Work Station or Mobile Device