Talk to a Product Specialist at
Radley’s Asset Tracking solution helps you manage and control critical assets within manufacturing, warehouse, and distribution operations. Our easy-to-use software is configurable to meet your specific processes, workflows and industry requirements.
Radley can help you address asset tracking challenges with everything from a single component to returnable transport items and specialized tools. Reduce waste, pilferage and damage to assets in your assembly plants, trailer yards, warehouses and maintenance depots.
Streamline those often labor-intensive tasks to track containers, production equipment and indirect materials. Integrate to your business system for real-time validations and updates of asset data. Minimize down-time, reduce labor costs and eliminate manual efforts by automating your asset tracking processes.
Gain Real-Time Visibility to Your Assets
- • Maintain Customer & Supplier Information
- • Log Damage and Asset Condition
- • Monitor Inventory Levels
- • Track Warranty Dates & Maintenance Schedules
- • Perform Spot & Cycle Counting
- • Track Acquisition Method, Cost & Value
- • Analyze Utilization, Lifecycle & Time Idle
- • Manage Expiration
Learn more, visit our Knowledge Center or contact a Product Specialist for more information. 616-541-6010
- Utilize RFID to track returnable/reusable assets
- Supports co-mingled lot tracking, serialized containers, individual part and direct part marking
- Change field names to match your unique process
- Run from a PC, work station or mobile device
- Organize by location, facility, environment, region, etc.
- Integrate to your ERP/business system
- Create and define groups, types and classes
- Supports barcode & RFID asset tags
- Track Unlimited Assets
- Define alerts and notifications