Solutions for Dynamics AXExpertise in multi-plant transglobal rollouts
Radley's integrated products for Microsoft Dynamics AX helps you optimize your ERP system’s performance without forcing you to step through multiple menus to complete a transaction. Based on your specific business logic, Radley consolidates numerous tasks into one simple workflow.
Radley’s Solution Platform for Microsoft Dynamics:
|Kitting & Containerization||Labor Tracking|
|Shop Floor Control||Task Management|
|eCommerce EDI||Machine Monitoring|
Real-Time Validation & CommunicationEvery step from receiving, to production and picking to shipping is captured and confirmed. With Radley’s configurable, intelligent prompting, your data is validated against the MS Dynamics database and updates are made in real-time with each transaction as it happens.
Seamless Integration & Innovative TechnologyOur non-intrusive architecture, built on Microsoft .NET, allows Radley to update MS Dynamics while preserving your configured rules and business logic. Flexible for multi-site manufacturers, it can be installed and managed centrally or at each individual location. The user interface was built for maximum worker productivity; easy to use, multilingual and hardware-independent.
Experts in the IndustryUnlike the competition, we are not just a barcode data collection provider. We go far beyond the automation of transactions to offer you a comprehensive platform of solutions, services and hardware to help you grow your business. We have a team of in-house experts ready to help you evaluate, document and implement solutions that will reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Talk to a Product Specialist at 616-541-6010.
Are You Looking For...
- • Ways to Automate Shop Floor Reporting
- • Detailed WIP Tracking
- • Asset Tracking & Container Management
- • Automated Task Generation & Assignment
- • Standard EDI Product & Integration
- • Staging for Production Orders
- • Forward & Backward Traceability
- • GHS Labeling Compliance
Real-Time VisibilityIncrease visibility by interfacing across systems:
- • PLCs
- • RFID
- • Automated Retrieval Systems
- • Scales
- • Proximity Sensors
- • Outside Databases
How Your Business Can Benefit
- • Reduce labor expenses and associated employee costs
- • Decrease errors with validated data and automated processes
- • Achieve a greater ROI on your MS Dynamics investment
- • Reduce production time while increasing production volume
- • Increase efficiency and have less waste
- • Simplify inventory counting