Feeling Boxed in By Your EDI Service?
It’s not uncommon for technology companies to be acquired and absorbed by one another as they grow and evolve. Unfortunately it often can leave you feeling boxed in or “stuck” with a solution that is in “life-support maintenance” mode offering you little support and making changes to your requirements nearly impossible. Radley’s EDI platform seamlessly integrates to your existing ERP or business system allowing you to upgrade your services to improve functionality while gaining a full-service team of automotive experts to support your business.
Automotive Industry Customer ComplianceRadley has been providing release accounting, demand reporting, shipping label printing and barcode shipment scanning for the automotive industry since 1983. Our commercial automotive EDI accounting system, iCARaS, has been implemented by hundreds of auto suppliers around the world. Today there are over 500 customer EDI modules for OEMs and Tier 1 manufacturers in the passenger automotive, heavy truck, off-road equipment and appliance vertical markets.
- • Ford MMOG compliant and Honda Blue Book certified
- • Supports ANSI X12, EDIFACT, Odette, VDA plus flat file, CSV, XML
- • 30 character field to support serial number requirements
- • Integrated web-based supplier collaboration iSC
- • Stores data from customer release, for use on ASN’s, labels & invoices
- • Optional Web Supplier Labeling
Knowledgeable Consultants & Technical SupportAs a long-time member of the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG), Radley is dedicated to staying on top of industry trends and best practices within the automotive industry. Experts are available via phone from the EDI headquarters in Detroit, Michigan to answer your questions; no off-shore or automated support! And an easy to use Customer Portal allows customers to log in and track issues online 24/7.
Simplified Pricing & Deployment
- Economical price schedule for adding new trading partnersNo drastic price increases!
- Discontinue maintenance & support for EDI customers you no longer do business withNo need to sign multi-year extension to drop maintenance
Understanding EDIElectronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the exchange of business documents such as Purchase Orders, Shipment Notices, Invoices, and Remittance Advices without human intervention. Learn More