Talk to a Product Specialist at
Total EDI SolutionsRadley’s comprehensive EDI technology platform offers a variety of flexible and affordable solutions to help you increase speed and accuracy while decreasing costs associated with manual paper processing, regardless of your industry.
iREDi business-to-business EDI software automates business transactions, eliminating time-consuming manual tasks and error-prone data entry. Maintain trading partner compliance and improve productivity without increasing staff.
Designed specifically for the automotive industry's complex standards and requirements, iCARaS EDI software simplifies release accounting, demand reporting, shipping label printing & more. Streamline communication between you and your trading partners; stay compliant, eliminate redundancy and reduce costs.
Regardless of your sub-suppliers' ability to support EDI, Radley iSC makes managing your complex supply chain more efficient so your business can reduce costs, manage risk of disruption and increase productivity. Radley’s iSC solution provides an easy to use web-based portal for suppliers to execute business transactions, run reports and automate tasks.
Benefits of Radley EDI
- Flexible deployment options: on-premise, on-demand on any cloud
- EDI Managed Services that significantly decrease the need for IT resources.
- iR*EDI Mapper, a web-based EDI translator tool with built-in reusable components that simplify the mapping process.
- VAN Services for exchanging EDI documents with your trading partners for real-time delivery of all your EDI and Non-EDI data.
- Reduce inventories and shrink order fulfillment cycle times with supplier online collaboration.
- Integration between EDI and your ERP or business system for complete visibility and communication to process and manage your transactions.
- Receive real-time alerts and notifications for communication failures or build errors.